THE GIFT THAT WILL KEEP ON GIVING. GIVE A LOVED ONE A GIFT OF HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
Alot of us have very stressful busy lives. Instead of giving a gift that is just of material value give something that will uplift the life and health of some one you love.
Private or group yoga lessons taught in a private space chosen by you and taught by a qualified yoga instructor.
A gift that puts a loved ones wellbeing first with increased energy, improved posture, better body confidence and a more mindful enlightened outlook on life.
The personalised gift voucher can be mailed to the recipient with your message included, or sent directly to you.
Full terms & conditions available. Please see below.
Purchase your gift voucher or class pack here:
General Terms & Conditions: Private 1:1 / Group Yoga Classes
· 60 mins Yoga Class / Private lesson = £70 per class
· 90 mins Yoga Class / Private lesson = £95 per class
· Max 4 people per class ~ ( £10 additional person, pls contact Amy prior to confirm).
· Private 1:1 / Small Group Questionnaire must be filled in & returned to Amy prior to any class by each person taking class.
· All Class dates, times & venue (single class or course), will be agreed between Amy & yourself (yoga practitioner or group contact person) & only confirmed on receipt of full cleared payment.
· If classes are arranged in a ‘hired venue’, the cost of the venue will be covered by you (yoga practitioner or group). Pls advise Amy if you’d like to look into hiring a venue.
· Cleared payment to be received a minimum 48hrs prior to class date. Pls contact Carla for full payment details.
· 5 Class Courses: classes must be taken within a 2 month period and the full 5 class course must be pre paid to guarantee on going future dates & time slots of your choice, subject to availability.
· 10 Class Courses: classes must be taken within a 4 month period and the full 10 class course must be pre paid to guarantee on going future dates & time slots of your choice, subject to availability.
(T&Cs and Cancellation & Refund policy will apply to each of the individual classes (of the 5 or 10 class course), as per the single 60/90 min class conditions, as stated in these General Terms & Conditions here).
Cancellations & Refunds:
· Contact Amy 48hrs prior to class date if you’d like to cancel a specific class.
· 100% refund will be returned for specific cancelled class, if cancelled outside 48hrs prior to class date.
· Cancellation of a specific class within 48hrs, no refund applicable.
· One to one, group classes or Courses may not be transferred to other persons or dates changed once confirmed.
· 5 Class pre paid Courses : no refunds for any un used classes after the expiry date or if the individual class not cancelled 48hrs prior to class date.
· Extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration on a case by case basis if you (yoga practitioner or group) have to cancel a class or date change. Where possible, a class transfer to future date / time or person(s), may be taken into consideration, on speaking to Amy.
· It is only in ‘extreme’ circumstances that Amy will have to cancel a class and you’ll (yoga practitioner / group contact person), be contacted A.S.A.P. to arrange another date which is suitable, transfer to other persons or a full refund for that specific class only, will be given.
· Thank you for your understanding
**To reap all the benefits & witness the ongoing transformation from your classes, it's recommended you book a minimum course of 5 classes.**
**As you’ll be making good use of your Yoga mat, it’s recommended that you have your own mat. You can purchase your Yoga mat and any other Yoga items from the Yoga Shop page if you wish. Thank you.**
*Class prices are open to change at Amys’ discretion for any new classes into the future & for specific locations.
Any confirmed & fully paid classes will not be affected. Prices for requested longer classes will differ, pls to confirm with Amy